Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Passing of Darrell and Debbie Feuerhahn

On October tenth, Darrell and Debbie Feuerhahn lost their lives in a tragic vehicle accident. The accident occurred in a remote desert area on Highway 62 east of Twenty Nine Palms. The news of this untimely loss has come as a shock to all who knew the Feuerhahns and our thoughts and prayers are with the family during this difficult time.

Darrell and Debbie were residents of Yucaipa. and are survived by their son Darrell Jr., daughter Stephanie, and granddaughters Harley and Kiera. Darrell Sr. is also survived by his brothers Robert, Karl, and Eric. Debbie is survived by her mother Flora Copley, brothers Rick, Mike, Monty, and Terry and sister Karen.

Darrell and Debbie were happily married for 31 years.

Darrell Sr. proudly served the Redlands Fire Department for twenty six years and had recently retired on September 7, 2008.

His son Darrel Jr. is a Firefighter with the San Bernardino County Fire Department.




Memorial Information Listed Below

Chris Harrison
909.856.6103

Redlands Fire Department

Tim Abel
951.333.6155

tabel@sbcfire.org
Family liason, SBCoFD

Redlands Professional Fireifghters Local 1354 Link
Redlands Daily Facts Article

You are invited to send a message to the Feuerhan family or to share a Feuerhan remembrance by blogging on this site or by emailing: webmaster@local935fire.org.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darrell and family,
I cannot express how sorry I am for you and your families loss. You and your family are in mine and my families thoughts and prayers, and if there is ANYTHING that I can do for you, please know there is nothing too big or too small... God bless you.

Craig

Anonymous said...

The loss is great. Their lives touched me and I was blessed to know them both. On behalf of my family in Yucaipa and my little family here in TX, I send all our Love and prayers. Darrell, Mary, Harley and Keira....we love you and think of you daily. I'm far away but I'm always here for you. Just call! LOVE YOU.
~Amanda Haselwood (Johnson)

REG said...

Darrell and Debbie, you were like a second set of parents to me. I can not thank the both of you enough for the love and support you have always showed to me and my family. I feel blessed each and everyday that you both were involved in my life, Carly's and my two girls, Jocelyn and Averie. Life will never be the same for me. You will be missed greatly. I will never forget the discussions we had at station 262 along with the laughs, training and Prison Break and the fun times at your river house. Joci said to me after I explained to her what had happened as she said "I love Daro, is he with Jesus? and I told her "yes sweatheart he and Debbie are with Jesus now." I will always have you both in my heart and thoughts forever. Darrell, I will always remain your student. I Love you guys. Regis Nebel